by Tessa Lena via Mercola.com
- Dr. Nass is a medical doctor in Maine with a stellar reputation and a long career under her belt
- She is an expert in epidemics and bioterrorism who has testified for seven Congressional committees on bioterrorism vaccines, the anthrax letters and Gulf War syndrome
- Recently, Dr. Nass had her medical license suspended — and a psych evaluation was ordered on her — for spreading “misinformation” and prescribing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine
- Dr. Nass called the “lab origin” of the pathogen as early as March 2020
- She also broke the story in June 2020 on using near-lethal dosages of hydroxychloroquine in “Solidarity,” “Recovery,” and “Remap” trials
This story is about a hero doctor and a human being of great courage and integrity, Dr. Meryl Nass — who is an internist in Maine with proven expertise in hard-to-treat chronic illnesses as well as bioterrorism and epidemics.
I recently had the privilege of conducting an extensive interview with the brave Dr. Nass. I am including the full transcript at the end of this article for those who like to read transcripts. By the way, when I initially published the interview, YouTube deleted the video in less than five minutes. Dr. Nass must be onto something!
Dr. Nass’ plight defending the sanctity of science and doctor-patient relationship is for all of us. May her victory over the attackers come quickly and be solid — and may it stand in the way of the Great Reset.
Dr. Nass is under an attack for being outspoken and loyal to her medical calling. Recently, Dr. Nass’ medical license was suspended by the state medical board in Maine for “spreading misinformation” and prescribing ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Not only that, she was also ordered to undergo a neuro-psychological evaluation, Soviet style.
Who Is Dr. Nass?
Dr. Nass is a doctor with a stellar reputation and a long career under her belt. Here is an excerpt of her bio from her pre-COVID testimony:
“Dr. Meryl Nass earned her BS in Biology from MIT and her MD from the University of Mississippi in 1980 … She is a board-certified Internist in Maine known for expertise in anthrax, bioterrorism, anthrax vaccine and Gulf War syndrome. She identified the first modern use of anthrax as a biological weapon, which occurred in 1978 during the Rhodesian Civil War.
She has testified for seven Congressional committees on bioterrorism vaccines, the anthrax letters and Gulf War syndrome. She has consulted for the Director of National Intelligence and the World Bank on the prevention and mitigation of bioterrorism.”
For more detail, you can check out Dr. Nass’ full CV.
What’s the Alleged “Crime”?
All complaints against Dr. Nass seem ideological in nature, and none of them came from her patients or their family members — but from internet strangers and establishment-minded medical workers.
• Two of the complaints presented to Dr. Nass were from random people who saw her videos and said that she was “spreading misinformation.” When Dr. Nass requested a clarification on what exactly constituted “misinformation” she was allegedly spreading — and what she was being asked to defend herself against — no clarification was provided.
• Another complaint was about prescribing hydroxychloroquine to a vulnerable COVID patient and lying to the pharmacist about what disease it was for. Of course, the reason Dr. Nass was forced to lie to the pharmacist was to help the patient, since the pharmacists in Maine had been instructed to not dispense hydroxychloroquine for COVID — and so Dr. Nass chose not to betray her patient’s interests and lie to the pharmacist instead.
Any one of us would want a conscientious doctor like that! Not only was her lie a white one — she also notified the Board about it five minutes after she did it — telling them that the restrictions imposed on physicians were unacceptable.
• Another complaint was about prescribing ivermectin to a patient who did not get much better from ivermectin and had to go to the hospital. The patient survived and had no complaints about Dr. Nass at all. At no point did Dr. Nass harm the patient or proclaim that ivermectin was a panacea.
She is an honest doctor, and panaceas do not exist. She was just doing her best to treat the patient — and the patient, again, had no complaints about her. It’s the apparatchiks who found issues with Dr. Nass’ prescription.
• Another complaint was about prescribing hydroxychloroquine to a pregnant patient. The medical worker who complained suggested that instead, monoclonal antibodies had to be prescribed. Said medical worker somehow didn’t know that hydroxychloroquine was approved in pregnancy, while monoclonal antibodies were not.
Dr. Nass Raised the Alarm About the Use of Near-Lethal Dosages of HCQ in Official Studies
In June 2020, Dr. Nass wrote a seminal article in which she shared her findings on the use of potentially lethal dosages of hydroxychloroquine in both the WHO-sponsored “Solidarity” trial and the “Recovery” trial in the UK (and then also in the “Remap” study). Not only did she raise the alarm about it, she also wrote to Tedros and other officials — and three days after her letter, the WHO trial was stopped. Here is a great overview of what happened:
“Dr. Meryl Nass has uncovered a hornet’s nest of government sponsored Hydroxychloroquine experiments that were designed to kill severely ill, Covid-19 hospitalized patients.
On June 14th  Dr. Nass first identified two Covid-19 experiments in which massive, high toxic doses – four times higher than usual of hydroxychloroquine were being given to severely ill hospitalized patients in intensive care units.
• Solidarity was being conducted by the World Health Organization, on 3500 Covid-19 patients at 400 hospitals, across 35 countries. The hydroxychloroquine arm of the trial was suspended May 25th following the fraudulent Surgisphere report in The Lancet that claimed 35% higher death rates in patients receiving Hydroxychloroquine.
But when The Lancet retracted the report, the WHO resumed the Solidarity trial’s hydroxychloroquine arm, on June 3rd. More than 100 countries expressed interest in participating in the trial.
• Recovery is a similar experimental trial conducted in the UK, using very similar doses. It was sponsored by the Wellcome Trust (GlaxoSmithKline) and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the UK government. The experiment was conducted at Oxford University, on 1,542 patients of these 396 patients (25.7%) died.”
Later, “Dr. Nass uncovered a third, “Even Worse” hydroxychloroquine experiment. REMAP targets patients who are on a ventilator, or in shock – i.e., near death. Such patients are hardly capable of giving consent. Rather than attempting to save their lives, they are being used given multiple high doses of hydroxychloroquine and other drugs whose combination is contraindicated.”
In the interview I conducted recently with Dr. Nass, she talks about how using these dosages could not have been a mistake. The only word that comes to my mind is “premeditated murder.” Dr. Nass, on the other hand, is a hero who is loyal to the medical profession and not afraid to put herself on the line to save lives. And I suspect that had the bosses of the people waging an attack on Dr. Nass gotten really sick, they would be begging her to be their doctor — and not begging Dr. Fauci.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., who wrote a best-selling book about Dr. Fauci, “The Real Anthony Fauci”, also interviewed Dr. Nass on this topic which you can see in the video below.
Exposing the Lab Origin of the Pathogen
As early as in March of 2020, Dr. Nass proposed that the pathogen we know today as “SARS-CoV-2” was likely made in the lab.
When the now notorious Nature study come out, “proving” the natural origin of the virus, Dr. Nass suggested that it was either ghost-written or heavily “guided” — and her theory was later strongly supported by Fauci emails.
Here is also a recent post from Dr. Nass, titled, “Scientists Who Were Instrumental to COVID-19 ‘Natural Origins’ Narrative Received Over $50 Million in NIAID Funding in 2020-2021/ Epoch Times“:
“Four prominent scientists who played key roles in shaping the public narrative around the origin of COVID-19 received substantial increases in grant money from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, in the subsequent two years, a review of funding data by The Epoch Times has found.”
About the Author
To find more of Tessa Lena’s work, be sure to check out her bio, Tessa Fights Robots.