Virologist Marc G. Wathelet provides 13 reasons that the Covid virus is not, and has not been, sufficiently dangerous to require extraordinary measures such as lockdowns, masks, and vaccination with an unsafe experimental “vaccine.”
Dr. Wathelet points out that Covid’s lethality is on a par with the seasonal flue. He notes that according to the CDC, 99% of all Covid deaths had at least one comorbidity and 95% had multiple comorbidities. It is also a fact that most of those who did die did so because treatment with effective and safe cures, such as HCQ and Ivermectin, was withheld.
Dr. Wathelet notes that the evidence is conclusive that the limited and short-term protection from the vaccine is offset by the vaccine’s “shedding,” that is, the vaccine promotes rather than limits contamination. Moreover, as scientists independent of Big Pharma and NIH have established, the “vaccine” damages the innate immune system and leaves the vaccinated more vulnerable than the unvaccinated to Covid, other viruses and diseases such as cancer. See, for example:
The ineffectiveness of the “vaccine” makes achievement of herd immunity impossible. Moreover, the “vaccine” promotes the generation of new variants that spread the virus.
Taking into account the known understatement of the adverse vaccine reactions in the official database, it is likely that the vaccine has killed and injured more people than the Covid virus. The official VAERS database indicates that the Covid vaccines have injured 30 times more people than all other vaccines combined, and killed 60 times more people than all other vaccines combined.
Coerced vaccination is a violation of the Nuremberg Laws and carries a death penalty. The commitment by governments of such a serious crime in the name of “public health” is nonsensical. Moreover, as Dr. Wathelet notes, the orchestrated “pandemic” is being used to force political changes in liberal democracies and to replace Western governments with totalitarian regimes in which civil liberty is destroyed in the name of “public health.” Australia now has citizens in concentration camps, and Austria and Germany and EU officials are threatening to imprison unvaccinated citizens.
My conclusion from the data presented by Dr. Wathelet is that the unvaccinated are much safer to themselves and to others than are the vaccinated and that the covid measures are the handmaidens of totalitarianism.
Thirteen Reasons Covid Vaccination Is Counterproductive
By Marc. G. Wathelet
1) The lethality of COVID19 is on par with that of other common respiratory viruses: Data from Pr. John Ioannidis, Stanford University
IFR = infection fatality ratio (IFR) is the percentage of deaths resulting from infection. For example, in the table below, 99.9973% of children and teenagers aged 0-19 years infected with COVID19 survived with an IFR of only 0.0027% (1 death in 37037 infections!)
These data are without early treatments, which would reduce even further the lethality and prevent the development of long COVID. Therefore, no exceptional measures should be required.
2) 99% of COVID deaths have at least one comorbidity, 95% have multiple comorbidity, according to CDC data:
Therefore, people without comorbidities are not at risk, or at extremely low risk, of dying from this disease.
3) The COVID-19 vaccine’s effects on contamination wane rapidly, are minor at best and even promote contamination early after the jab. Therefore the C19 vaccines are useless if not counterproductive for controlling contaminations by this virus.
4) The viral load is indistinguishable between vaccinated and non-vaccinated during the first 5 days, the period of time during which most of the transmission takes place. Vaccinated individuals are less respectful of behavior recommendations to limit spread of the virus, falsely believing they cannot carry the virus and cannot contaminate other people. Therefore the C19 vaccines are not only useless but counterproductive for controlling transmission of this virus.
5) Herd immunity has not been achieved even in the countries with extremely high vaccination rates and is simply impossible with the leaky vaccines used. In addition, natural infections of SARS-CoV-2 have been reported in pet dogs and cats among others, indicating that the COVID19 virus can survive in pet animals in addition to humans. Therefore, increasing vaccination coverage will not allow us to control the spread of this virus.
6) New data show that vaccination promotes the generation of new variants, as evolutionary theory had predicted. Therefore, vaccinating during a pandemic will be counterproductive and only lead to the emergence of new variants resistant to the vaccination.
7) All pharmacovigilance data indicate a much higher rate of severe adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines compared to all other vaccines (e.g. ~30X in the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Effects Resporting System)) and of death (e.g., ~60X in VAERS). Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Audit of VAERS data indicate that the vaccine can be excluded as the cause of death for only 14% of deaths consecutive to COVID-19 vaccination. Pharmacovigilance is passive and only captures a small fraction of adverse reactions, resulting in underreporting of adverse effects typically ranging from 90 to 99% in several independent studies. Therefore C19 vaccination presents a serious risk to one’s health, including invalidity and death.
8) A very large Israeli study compared the outcomes of COVID19 infection between non-vaccinated Israelis with natural immunity from previous infection with Israelis who had been vaccinated twice. The researchers found for the vaccinated group a 13-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant, a 7-fold increased risk for symptomatic disease and a greater risk for COVID-19-related-hospitalizations compared to those that were previously infected, but unvaccinated. Therefore, the Israeli researchers concluded that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, against symptomatic disease and against hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.
9) From a bioethics standpoint, the risk of invalidity and death to a healthy recipient of a vaccine requires that he/she must have the choice to accept or reject the vaccine. Therefore, without free will no valid consent exists and enforced inoculations amount to battery or assault in law.
10) From a medical deontology standpoint, all medical treatments require informed consent and therefore vaccination should never be mandatory, especially for vaccines that are still experimental and for which we don’t know their middle and long term consequences on health. Therefore, coercing medical treatment against a patient’s will destroys professional trust and the doctor-patient relationship.
11) From a moral standpoint, the Nuremberg code was devised precisely to prohibit any kind of medical experimentation without the consent of the subject. Therefore, enforced medical interventions against an individual’s free will has been judged criminal since the Nuremberg trials in Germany after the end of World War 2.
12) From a legal standpoint, as demonstrated by Alessandro Negroni, professor of philosophy of law at the University of Genoa. “In light of European and international law, genetic anti-covid vaccines constitute a medical experiment on human beings. From an ethical as well as a legal point of view, no one can be obliged to submit to a form of medical experimentation in the absence of free and informed consent.”
13) From a political/historical standpoint, it is obvious to many observers that the “Covid crisis” is used to force political changes to liberal democracies against the will of the people towards a totalitarian regime that tramples on human rights, civil liberties and the rule of law. Christine Anderson, member of the European parliament, said “I’m a German, and we once asked our grandparents how they could have just stood by in silence, allowing a horrific totalitarian regime to come about.”
Permission to reprint Dr. Roberts’ columns does not imply that Dr. Roberts endorses the websites or media organizations that republish his columns or that he approves of the content of the websites, media outlets or books that republish his columns.