Why is there such a witch hunt against Dr. Joseph Mercola by organizations such as the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI)?
Well, to answer this question and to seek truth in general, I think we need to answer one simple question first: Cui bono? Who benefits? All the tumblers start to fall in place when we find the answers to this question.
“Cui bono” is also related to the “follow the money,” but is broader and more encompassing in that people can have different objectives and goals: wealth, power, status, fame, etc. “Follow the money” is also a useful strategy when in pursuit of the truth.
I find it curious, but not a surprise, that CSPI has such strong ties to the Rockefeller Family Fund, Bloomberg Philanthropies, Gates Foundation, and Monsanto.
Do you think these CSPI backers might benefit from shutting down natural health alternatives to their Big Pharma, Big Tech, and Big Ag prescriptions for society? Just asking.
Analysis and Highlights by Dr. Joseph Mercola:
- In the summer of 2020, the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) launched a social media campaign to put an end to Mercola.com. CSPI admitted they pressured the FDA to issue me a warning letter to stop writing about nutritional products that can lower your risk of respiratory infections such as COVID-19
- CSPI is a consumer advocacy group bankrolled by billionaires and their corporate ties to Monsanto, the Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Rockefeller Family Fund and Bloomberg Philanthropies
- CSPI rails against published science demonstrating certain nutrients can boost your immune function and help lower your risk of severe infection, saying that science discourages mask wearing — which has no published scientific evidence to back its universal use
- CSPI has a history of promoting industry science and propaganda, having supported articial sweeteners, trans fats, GMOs, fake meat and the low-fat myth. They’ve also actively undermined transparency in labeling efforts
- We have fully addressed the warning letter, and put the FDA on notice that it cannot stop speech it does not like